Product DescriptionAside from preventing premature ageing, it has a multitude of benefits:
- It helps us release blocked energy and tension in the neck and facial muscles.
- With quick rhythmic movements, we stimulate the nervous system, improve blood circulation and lymphatic flow, tone muscles and balance the flow of energy to the face.
The short-term results will be more luminous skin and a serene and radiant face, besides relaxing and achieving a state of physical and mental well-being.Another therapeutic effect that it can provide us is that of alleviating insomnia. It often happens that people who have received this massage find that, after the session, the quality and quantity of their sleep improves for several days (three on average), an important aspect we should not ignore. The duration of the effects of the improvement in sleep usually are prolonged when one receives sessions every three to four day. In this case, the accumulative effects mean that, after five or six sessions, just one maintenance session is needed every fifteen or twenty days in order to have lasting effects against insomnia. There are several procedures that help to achieve this:
- Cervical manipulations with an emphases on the suboccipital region.
- Forehead manipulations and release of forehead tension, as well as a gentle kneading of the occipital muscles followed by gentle manipulations of the entire scalp.
- Facial pressotherapy in general and, especially, on the skull with special slow attention on the Bai Hui and Yin Tang points.
- And, of course, facial lymph drainage, which – besides being aimed at draining lymph – also has such a very relaxing effect.
*(5 massages + 1 bonus massage pass option available). It is essential to book an appointment on 941 509 465.